In the Preamble to the United States Constitution, Gouverneur Morris, called the "Penman of the Constitution” wrote, “We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty ….”.
Ask yourself, how many of your friends’ marriages reflect a similar commitment to a joyous union and does your own?
So many relationships are under the microscope now and while it’s so easy to point the finger, you know that never works, right? Instead, acquiring additional tools and skills ALWAYS generates more peace, love, passion, financial stability, health and joy. Here are the top 5 skills that you need:
1. Heartspace® tools and skill support you from Dating, Intimacy, Engagement, Marriage, Parenthood and even Reconciliation during any challenge.
2. Self-soothing with Brain-breathing© allows you to self-generate inner peace. That means that no matter what others do or don’t do; say or don’t say; you can avoid falling down the rabbit hole to live with anger or a cold war.
3. Calming your partner with Empathy is essential so that you will NO longer become a hostage to his/her moods.
4. Marital Mediation© allows you to have the ability to generate cooperation no matter how far apart you and your partner may appear because there is always common ground once you learn how to find it and motivate your partner to find it, too.
5. Perfect Life Partner© Training teaches you to focus, magnetize, meet, and marry your ideal partner!
Susan Allan offers a 1-hour free private coaching session so that everyone can understand the tools and skills that THEY need! The Marriage Forum, Inc. is a 501 c 3 corporation and has offered 10,000 free sessions since 1999 so please take this opportunity yourself.